free.forumieren.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homejoin usGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBig Brother will delete you.... Chatku11

Big Brother will delete you....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wigid
DJ
DJ
wigid

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Big Brother will delete you.... Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother will delete you....   Big Brother will delete you.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 am

Big Brother will delete you.... Banksc10

While many local English governments have actually taken steps to protect illegal BANKSY murals within their city limits, the Council of Westminster City decided late last year to have “One Nation Under CCTV,”his largest painting in LONDON removed as a public statement against graffiti. While it still stands today, word has gotten to us from a reliable inside source that officials still have every intention of removing the piece and are currently planning to have it buffed. The mural—a public critique of London’s ubiquitous closed circuit TV monitors that observe citizens throughout London 24-7—popped up in April of 2008 adjacent to a live CCTV camera that miraculously caught no glimpse of the elusive artist & his crew as they installed the giant artwork. When the decision to remove the artwork was announced in late 2008, deputy council leader Robert Davis asked “what is the difference between this and all the other graffiti you see scrawled across the city? “I take the view that this is graffiti and if you condone this then what is the difference between this and all the other graffiti you see scrawled across the city?” When questioned about the possibility of preserving the piece as a public artwork, he replied: “If you condone this then you condone graffiti all over London.”

Big Brother will delete you.... Banksc11
Back to top Go down
http://wigidsoundwaves.blogspot.com
viv
artist
artist
viv

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Big Brother will delete you.... Empty
PostSubject: whats your city saying   Big Brother will delete you.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:10 pm

i love this post wigid schnuckelchen I love you
found something that fits to yours, but i cant take the pics, its a flash slide show from newsweek fotogallery
"message graffiti"
link:what's your city saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivien-chaos.eu/

Big Brother will delete you....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
free.forumieren.com :: DIES & DAS :: Portal-
Jump to: